Kinder Caring – A Private Nursing Service with 24-Hour Care in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold CoastAs people age, they may require 24-hour care in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast to remain at home. At Kinder Caring, we offer the private nursing services you need to help keep your loved one out of a nursing home and comfortable in their familiar surroundings. We deliver service with a personalised touch and qualified, experienced nurses trained to handle any situation that may arise. You can feel good about leaving your loved one in the capable hands of Kinder Caring and our private home care services.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding 24-Hour Senior CarePrivate home care is a valuable service for people who want to live at home but need help with activities they can’t complete on their own. These people include those who are aged, living with a disability or are recovering from an illness or injury. Because care workers spend time with the person who needs assistance inside their home, it’s essential to find reliable, trustworthy help for the arrangement to work out well. For the best outcome, avoid these common mistakes.
- Not identifying needs and preferences. First, make a list of the specific care required and exactly what those jobs entail. For example, does the person need help with bathing, feeding, dressing? How often? Document the person’s preferences as well, such as whether they prefer a male or female care worker, what time they prefer to eat meals, and anything that’s important to their preferred routine.
- Taking potential candidates at their word. If you do hire a home care worker privately, it’s important to investigate them thoroughly including a background check and references. Or, retain them through a service such as Kinder Caring, where you know that we have thoroughly vetted every care worker.
- Not going through an agency. People who hire privately often wish they had gone through an agency. That’s because an agency can handle so many tasks for you: finding and hiring workers, providing backup care, emergency availability, helping you create a care plan, and more.
What You Can Expect from Kinder Caring Regarding 24-Hour Home CareWhen you choose Kinder Caring as your private nursing agency, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your loved one is in capable and caring hands. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Quality service
- Accreditation and compliance with all industry requirements
- Customer-centred care
- Experienced nurses
- The freedom of being able to stay at home longer