Kinder Caring Offers Disability Support ServicesDisability support services in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast allow many people with disabilities to live at home and remain independent. If you or a loved one have a disability and require help with day-to-day activities, Kinder Caring can help. We help many individuals who either were born with a disability or have developed disabilities as a result of an accident or medical condition. In any case, living with a disability can limit your ability to care for yourself independently, and that’s where our support services come in.
Related Services We Provide to Disability Care at Home in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold CoastAt Kinder Caring, we offer a range of care services in your home explicitly tailored to your needs. When you work with our agency, your case manager will design a care plan just for you, working closely with you to ensure that your care plan addresses all your concerns, needs, and preferences. Some of the services we offer include:
- Care Management. We provide a system for access to all appropriate and available support services to allow the person to remain independent. Our role is to maximise independence as much as possible through short- or long-term care services depending on the needs of our client.
- Domestic Assistance. If you also need a little extra help around the house, our Domestic Assistance services can help in a variety of ways. These services include basic household tasks that our Support Workers can handle and that do not require coordination with a Registered Nurse.
- Home Care. Our Home Care Workers can aid with activities of daily living for clients in stable health who do not require medical personnel monitoring.
- Home Nursing. Home Nursing services are those that require Registered Nurse supervision and may be short-term or ongoing, performed in the environment of your choice such as at home, in a hospice environment, or a self-care facility.
The Importance of a Home Care Agency in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold CoastIt’s essential for people living with disabilities to have access to the home care services they need to maximise their quality of life. Some of the benefits of working with Kinder Caring include:
- Support not offered in some facilities. Many people report that some adult care facilities provide inadequate care to address their needs. Home care can offer a level of personalised support and constant attention you may have trouble finding in a facility.
- Support for family members. Home care is not just beneficial for people living with disabilities but also their family members. Having the extra help these professionals provide can allow family members more freedom to work outside the home, enjoy a fuller social life, and have more time for themselves.
- Support for people living with disabilities who wish to live alone. Some people with disabilities prefer to live alone, and home care services can allow them to do so.