Kinder Caring Offers Disability Support

At Kinder Caring, we provide Support Workers to those with a disability who require home care. Through the support of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), the National Injury Insurance Scheme (NIISQ), and the Transport Accident Commision (TAC) and WorkCover VIC our Support Workers can assist you through a range of services including assisting you with daily living, social and community participation, domestic support and community nursing.

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)

Kinder Caring offers wide range of services for people with a disability under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) package to support them and their family. These services focus on meeting the needs, goals, and aspirations of the person with disability.
Kinder Caring is approved to help you with Assist Access/Maintain Employment, High Intensity Daily Personal Activities, Assist-Life Stages, Transition and Support, Assist Personal Activities, Assist-Travel/Transport, Community Nursing Care for High Needs, Assist Daily Tasks/Shared Living, Innovative Community Participation, Household Tasks, Participation in Community, Social & Civic Activities under the NDIS. This helps us to personalise care according to your current and future needs.

National Injury Insurance Scheme (NIISQ)

The National Injury Insurance Scheme, Queensland (NIISQ) is a no-fault scheme that provides necessary and reasonable lifetime treatment, care and support to those who sustain eligible serious personal injuries in a motor vehicle accident in Queensland, on or after 1 July 2016.
The National Injury Insurance Agency, Queensland (NIISQ Agency) funds, assesses and decides necessary and reasonable treatment, care and support for NIISQ participants, and manages and monitors the provision of these services

Transport Accident Commision (TAC) and WorkCover VIC

The Transport Accident Commission is a Victorian Government-owned organisation whose role is to support people who have been injured in a transport accident, promote road safety and improve Victoria's trauma system.
The TAC pays for the treatment and support services you need to get your life back on track after a transport accident. This includes medical treatment, rehabilitation and disability services and things like home services and child care. Discuss with your healthcare team the most appropriate treatments for you.

Why You Should Use Kinder Caring

When you choose Kinder Caring for your home care services for yourself or a loved one with a disability, you’re selecting a superior private nursing service where we provide excellent care to help our client remain independent and live comfortably at home. We offer personalised nursing, palliative, and domestic services 24 hours a day in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and Melbourne. Contact us today to learn more.